First, what is acne? Acne is a skin disorder caused by the hormones action on the oil glands of the skin which is called the sebaceous glands. The excretion of oils from these glands can lead to congested skin pores. This is when acne occurs. people to prevent acne often spend large sums trying to want to do this. But they have not! There are several natural and inexpensive method for getting rid of embarrassing acne breakouts. In addition, these methods can prevent sudden outbreaks of acne occurs. Here is some help for those who suffer from acne.
1. If you have pinched the acne and it has caused scars, then you may want to know the fastest way to get rid of acne scars. Use of lavender oil, olive oil will prove to be beneficial. Poultice made from dried lavender, dandelion and yellow dock root, mixed with warm water will make a thick paste. Spread the paste on a gauze and place it on the face. Leave the poultice on the skin for an hour, before you remove it. You may have to repeat this a few times to get rid of the scars completely.
2. Food with preservatives. Examples: preserved meats which do not need refrigeration, such as sausages, (especially Summer Sausage), beef or pork jerky, hot dogs, bacon, deli meats. Iodized salt, if you eat seafood. It has been found that excessive iodine can aggravate acne condition. Most “junk foods” contain too much iodine because they are generally made with iodized salt.
3. Try rose water for cleansing. With a clean cotton ball dipped in rose water, moisten and clean the face and other areas that are often outbreaks two fifty-eight times daily. Rose water is a natural antiseptic that does not strip the skin of natural oils.
4. Don’t wait for your pimples to form. If you see a bit of itin your face, do something. Acne control is best done early. Pat some ice on the affected area for this will make it less swollen. This is one of the best natural acne treatment.
5. A variety of fruits and vegetables. Variety is important for you to get all the nutrients good for your body from whole food. Apples are one of the best fruits. Other than vitamins, they also contain plenty of pectin (a water soluble fiber), which helps to detox cleanse your intestinal tract, lower the cholesterol level and improve your skin complexion.
6. The most important thing is probably the easiest, you do drink lots of water. Water flushes toxins from the body and also helps in creating natural skin oil and moisture. The better hydrated a person is, the less need for the creation of additional skin oils from the sebaceous glands.
7. Cucumber can help in acne control. Blend it with some water to form a mask. Put it in your face and leave it for about halfan hour before rinsing it off. This is a good and affordable acne control remedy that can also refresh your skin.