Eating the right food is what we are told millions of times since the day we were born. We hear our parents always say “you must eat the right foods and no junk food”, some of them would say “choose healthy foods and not restrict nutritious foods”. We all know that we in fact as we see different foods, should always choose what is best for us and it would be the mission of our parents make us healthy, successful.
Fried chicken, chocolate cake, lemon bars, fried calamari, fried pork cubes, fried pork belly with corn, croissants, ice cream, pork with crispy crust, crispy goose bumps. All the above foods are unhealthy foods. In fact, most people call them bad food. We all know that these foods are not healthy for our figure but provide extra weight. These foods only to see or hear, we get the idea that they are not good for people who want to lose weight or people who follow a strict diet.
5 healthy foods … are they fake?
Bran muffins, it sounds so healthy? If you walk through the supermarket and see this label, you’d think that this diet is healthy. But to be honest, there are many foods that are not as healthy but the packaging told us that they are. These are healthy foods with a false pack healthy, healthy but poor advertising calorie content. There are many of these products on the market.
Most people think that they are healthy because of their name or their sound, catchy advertising slogans. But if this food would examine closely, you see what reality is. Here we give some food again which most people think they are healthy, but in reality they are not as healthy as they look.
The top 5 are not so healthy food!
1. Bran muffins – you would be surprised that these commercially prepared bran muffins not contain much bran. For a lot of these foods you about 500 calories and 25 grams of fat count. They are rich in sugar, but not fiber. If you really want a good bran product, why do not you go to bran cereal, which contain the most there.
2. Tuna salad – tuna is really amazing: fat but high in protein. But all the things in this salad are like cheese, mayonnaise, ranch, scabs etc make it a disaster, and no diet food.
3. Energy bar – if you are an active person and certainly not as an athlete, you do not need them. A lot of these strips contains 200-300 calories per serving. There are many foods that have the same calorie content but much tastier and better fill the stomach.
4. Frozen entrees – they are easy for us, but they contain hidden defects. Frozen entrees usually include a very high sodium content in order to preserve the food. One meal may contain 400-500 mg of sodium.
5. Granola – try to find a low-fat version, because many granola bars are full of sugars, making them not so healthy.