Jumping Rope positive effect on metabolism
Jump rope (rope skipping) is good for your condition and will also significantly increase your metabolism .. Besides providing flat stomach is also good for muscle development in arms, calves and your abs. So it is not only good for children but also adults, especially an ideal sport boxers for explosive strength and exercise responsibility. …
The high energy of the jumping motion 20min jump rope burns 220 calories quickly. Although if you have a bad condition it is good to go to a 10min jump rope with intervals. Jumping rope is pretty tiring, build it slowly.
Jumping rope prevents overweight and does burn fat.
3 x weekly when you do a spring session will also increase resting metabolism making it a beneficial effect gives weight to lose fat.
* Always make sure to wear good shoes if necessary. to prevent injuries. Drink plenty of water afterwards.
* Solo jump rope is a rope of about 2 meters long.
* Jump in groups to motivate yourself and others, you’ll have more fun with more fat and burn it.
Strength and flexibility with plyometric exercises
You develop next condition also explosive power, rapid force production, muscle development and dynamic agility with it. Using plyometric exercises can movements like jumping, throwing, hitting and start improving. The good thing is that you can put together a program to your sport or wishes. For example, a runner will want to focus more on his abdomen, a basketball player more power on the vertical jump and throw skills.
Different ways to jump rope
* Feet together without any intermediate step.
* Feet together with intermediate step.
* Run and then jump rope.
* Hopping skipping.
* Slow and fast in one go.
* Handstand and then jump.
* On your haunches.
* Step by step rope jumping to the side
* Jumping rope with crossed rope
* Backwards jump rope
* In twos
* With a whole group jump rope